Craig M. Aronow ESQ.
- Personal Injury
- Construction Site Accidents
- Property Defects
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Defective Products
- Trucking Crashes
- Medical Malpractice
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Solo and Small Firm Lawyer of the Year, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2018
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney as designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Craig is among less than 2% of NJ practicing attorneys who have demonstrated sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge and skill in civil trial practice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Super Lawyer, as voted by his peers and facilitated by Law Politics and New Jersey Monthly, 2009-2019
- Super Lawyer, 2012-19; Rising Star, 2010-12
- AVVO Rating 10 out of 10
- Appreciation Award, Chair, Solo and Small Firm section, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2011
- Reynoldson Award, AMTA, National Championship Round Collegiate Mock Trial Coach
- Service to the Bar Award, NJSBA-YLD, , 2008
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.