Edward J. Rebenack ESQ.
As a co-founding partner of RAM Law, Jay believes in providing each client with individualized attention and working closely to explain developments throughout their case. He devotes himself completely to his clients and promises prompt responses to any questions they may have.
Jay concentrates his practice on representing adults and children injured as a result of the negligence of others. Prior to forming RAM Law, Jay’s practice centered on the defense of casualty, product liability and medical negligence cases. His experience in these areas provides a unique insight and strategy for securing the best result for his clients.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Premises liability
- Slips and Falls
- Workplace Injuries
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Litigation
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney as designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Jay is among less than 2% of NJ practicing attorneys who have demonstrated sufficient levels of experience, education, knowledge and skill in civil trial practice
- Super Lawyer, 2012; Rising Star, 2006-09
- New Jersey’s 40 Under 40, Rising Star, New Jersey Law Journal, 2010.
- Forty Under 40 award, NJBIZ, 2009.
- 2017 SuperLawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.